- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 tbsp Bbq sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 teaspoons Italian Spice mix (or mixed herbs)
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 carrot, Quartered, Skin on
- 1 tomato, Halved and seeds scooped out
- 1 zucchini, Halved
- 50 g Cheese (tasty or parmesan), cubed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1- Place onion, carrot, outside part of tomato, zucchini & cheese into Thermomix bowl. Chop 3 seconds, speed 6.
2- Scrape sides down (if vegetables aren't fine enough, chop another 1 second, speed 6).
3- Add Remaining ingredients and mix 10 seconds, Speed 4. You may need to use your spatula to lightly combine the mixture on the top.
(YOU MAY OPT TO ADD AN EGG AT THIS STEP TO ASSIST WITH THE COMBINING OG INGREDIENTS, BUT AS WE'RE AN EGG FREE HOUSE WE JUST MAKE DO WITH WHAT WE HAVE)
4- Weigh out your first rissole and make it 50g. You don't need to weigh every single one, you just have a rough size to work with and ensure even cooking. Roll it into a ball and flatten to approx 2cm thickness.
5- Cook in a fry pan over medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side until JUST cooked through, ensuring you don't over cook them and dry them out.
i've linked below some of our favourite side dishes for these rissoles, to go alongside some steamed vegetables .
Preparing the Rissoles
This is a very basic rissole recipe that I have been making even before the Thermomix Era. Feel free to change things up and add different flavours ETC
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup