- 125 grams coconut milk
- 60 grams lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 200 g white quinoa, pre soaked
- 500 g water
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 600 g beef eye fillet, trimmed & tied
- sea salt & cracked pepper
- 40 g raw cashews
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 2 cm ginger, sliced
Recipe is created for
Combine chilli flakes, oil and garlic. Brush broccolini and meat with half chilli oil, sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
2. Pop beef on char grill for 6 mins each side. While this is cooking make coconut dressing. Blitz chunk of ginger (I used 2cm) in TM 3 secs speed 9. Add milk and lime juice. Remember you can use your spatula to ream the lime Remove dressing from bowl.
3. Pop Beef in oven when cooked 6 mins on both sides. Add cashews onto tray with beef. Char grill broccolini momentarily.
4. To clean or not to clean the bowl after making the coconut dressing? I didn't. Add the rinsed quinoa with 600grams water and sliced ginger. 14mins/100c/speed 1/ Add partially char grilled broccolini in steamer basket, if you don't like crunchy.
5. Drain quinoa, pop in thermoserver with broccolini to keep warm.
6. Try and rest your meat when it comes out of the oven for 10mins. If the wolves are too hungry, just feed them. Slice and serve with coconut dressing.
Pre soak quinoa for at least 15 mins. Pre heat oven 200c and preheat char grill plate
You can make your own coconut milk very easily. 100g dessicated coconut, 600ml water 8mins/100c/speed 3. Blend 30 secs/speed 8 and pour into sieve lined with muslin. Make sure you squeeze out last of coconut milk. Yields 400g coconut milk, cream rises to the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce