- 1/2 brown or red onion, cut in half
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100 grams fresh breadcrumbs, See tip below on how to make it
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Chef recipes Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Take away food Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Carnival Father's Day Spring Summer Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack USA Main course Grilling Meat dish
- 1. Add onion to mixing bowl, add lid and measuring cup and chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients, add lid and measuring cup and mix 10 seconds, speed 7.
3. Shape burger meat mixture into 6 patties (approx 130 grams each) and flatten slightly to fit on bun.
4. Pan fry in olive oil or BBQ till meat cooked through.
Accessories you need
To make fresh breadcrumbs - Add 3 slices of torn up sliced bread - into mixing bowl - Turbo 2 second pulse x 2 - do this first before onion if doing it, and then put aside in a bowl till needed.
* If you make my recipe, please rate and comment your feedback
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread