- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- onion
- 2 --- Rashers of Bacon, Roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil.
- 120 g Mushrooms sliced
- 700 g diced beef, I use cheap casserole beef
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley Flakes, Sprig of fresh parsley nicer if you have it!
- 1/2 --- zucchini, Sliced into rounds thinly
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 package gnocchi, Or make your own from the EDC
Place garlic and onion in the bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 5
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add bacon and oil. Sauté 2 mins, 100C speed 1.
Add chopped mushrooms and sauté for a further 2 mins, 100C,
Add beef, cook 5 mins, varoma temp,
Add 1 tin tomatoes, tomato paste and parsley.
Cook 60mins (less if using good cut of meat, but this is adequate for cheap cuts to tenderise) 100C
Add zucchini with 5 mins to go and balsamic with 1 min to go.
Place in thermoserver or casserole dish and allow to stand while cooking gnocchi.
Stir gnocchi through once cooked and serve with a sprinkle or fresh parsley or Parmesan.
Can be frozen without the gnocchi. Any vegetable can be added, I have made with baby spinach, green beans, zucchini and green peas....always add in the last 5 mins to avoid going mushy.
Note that mushrooms disintegrate in the cooking and will be a "hidden" vegetable for the kids
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney