- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- onion
- 2 --- Rashers of Bacon, Roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil.
- 120 g Mushrooms sliced
- 700 g diced beef, I use cheap casserole beef
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley Flakes, Sprig of fresh parsley nicer if you have it!
- 1/2 --- zucchini, Sliced into rounds thinly
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 package gnocchi, Or make your own from the EDC
Place garlic and onion in the bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 5
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add bacon and oil. Sauté 2 mins, 100C speed 1.
Add chopped mushrooms and sauté for a further 2 mins, 100C,
Add beef, cook 5 mins, varoma temp,
Add 1 tin tomatoes, tomato paste and parsley.
Cook 60mins (less if using good cut of meat, but this is adequate for cheap cuts to tenderise) 100C
Add zucchini with 5 mins to go and balsamic with 1 min to go.
Place in thermoserver or casserole dish and allow to stand while cooking gnocchi.
Stir gnocchi through once cooked and serve with a sprinkle or fresh parsley or Parmesan.
Can be frozen without the gnocchi. Any vegetable can be added, I have made with baby spinach, green beans, zucchini and green peas....always add in the last 5 mins to avoid going mushy.
Note that mushrooms disintegrate in the cooking and will be a "hidden" vegetable for the kids
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil