- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 15 g coconut oil
- 400-500 g diced beef, (grass fed preferably)
- 20 g curry powder
- 1/2 tsp tumeric powder
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 15 g duck fat
- 15 g Vegetable stock paste
- 10 cherry tomato
- 270ml can of coconut milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic, thyme and ginger into TM bowl and dice 3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
2. Add coconut oils and saute for 3 minutes/105 degrees/speed 1.5
3. Add beef, curry powder, tumeric, allspice, vegetable stock paste and duck fat. Cook 10 minutes/105 degrees/speed 2.
4. Add cherry tomato's, and cocnut milk. Cook for 25 minutes/100 degrees/reverse speed 2. With measuring cup removed and steaming basket placed on top.
5. Serve with your favoutite side dish (steamed vegetable, etc) and enjoy!
Can serve with rice as a side dish as a non-paleo option
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Hunker Begendi