- 500 g Minced beef
- 3 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 4 chilli, bird's eye, fresh, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp ground roasted rice
- 1 bunches mint, leaves only
- 2 stalks shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 pinches salt
- 2 tsp sugar raw
- 50 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add beef and water in the mixing bowl. Cook for 15mn/120/speed1. Add the cooked beef in a thermoserver then add all the reminding ingredients. Mix well, garnish and serve with steam rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip