- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian herbs paste
- 1 Brown onion quartered
- 70 grams Butter or Margarine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 1 --- carrot, large diced
- 1 Zucchine, large diced
- 500 grams Beef mince (premium)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 300 grams water
- 200 grams long grain white rice
Use steamer basket to weigh 200g of dry rice in thermomix and then pour in to a small bowl and set aside.
Dice up Carrot and Zucchine in to medium sized pieces and set aside.
Place Garlic, Italian Herb paste and quarted onion in to bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add the butter or margarine and saute the garlic, herb paste and onion for about 3minutes on Varoma on speed 1. Leave the MC off.
Add the diced carrot and cook for a further 1 minute on Varoma on speed 1 with the MC off.
Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, vegetable stock and Zucchini. Cook for 5 minutes on Veroma setting on . I like to turn the steamer basket upside down and place it on top of the thermomix to help prevent splattering.
Add mince and cook for 8 minutes on Varoma on speet 1. Once finished remove the lid and use the spatula to break up any lumps of mince.
Insert Butterfly, rice and water and cook for 18 to 20 minutes (depending on how you like your rice) on 100degrees on .
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
You can use fresh garlic and herbs of course I just used the squeezie tubes I had on hand. If using fresh just mince them up with the onion at the beginning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)