- 500 grams Beef strips
- 1 medium onion quartered
- 1 red capsicum quartered
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 40 grams Evoo
- 150 grams 100% peanut butter, sanitarium
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams fresh lemon juice
- Remainder can Carnation Evaporated Milk Coconut Flavoured
- 1 small chilli, Optional
- 400 grams white rice, rinsed
- 150 grams Carnation Evaporated Milk Coconut Flavour
- 1000 grams water
Weigh rice in simmering basket and rinse. Add coconut milk and water to TM bowl. Place basket of rice in TM bowl and steam 20 mins/Varoma/speed 4. Place in thermoserver once cooked.
Heat 20g EVOO for 1min/Varoma/speed 1. Once the oil is sizzling, add the beef in two batches, searing each batch for two minutes. Set aside. (Alternatively you can do this in a pan on the stove while the rice cooks to save time).
Add onion, garlic, chilli (if using) and capsicum to TM bowl and chop for 3secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl, add 20g EVOO and saute 3mins/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add remainder can of coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice and beef. Cook 4mins/100 degrees/ speed 1.
Serve over coconut rice and garnish with chopped peanuts and sliced chilli if desired.
When cooking the rice, it is quite normal for MC to pop off and liquid to pool in lid. It does make quite a bit of rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust