- 500 grams Beef strips
- 1 medium onion quartered
- 1 red capsicum quartered
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 40 grams Evoo
- 150 grams 100% peanut butter, sanitarium
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams fresh lemon juice
- Remainder can Carnation Evaporated Milk Coconut Flavoured
- 1 small chilli, Optional
- 400 grams white rice, rinsed
- 150 grams Carnation Evaporated Milk Coconut Flavour
- 1000 grams water
Weigh rice in simmering basket and rinse. Add coconut milk and water to TM bowl. Place basket of rice in TM bowl and steam 20 mins/Varoma/speed 4. Place in thermoserver once cooked.
Heat 20g EVOO for 1min/Varoma/speed 1. Once the oil is sizzling, add the beef in two batches, searing each batch for two minutes. Set aside. (Alternatively you can do this in a pan on the stove while the rice cooks to save time).
Add onion, garlic, chilli (if using) and capsicum to TM bowl and chop for 3secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl, add 20g EVOO and saute 3mins/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add remainder can of coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice and beef. Cook 4mins/100 degrees/ speed 1.
Serve over coconut rice and garnish with chopped peanuts and sliced chilli if desired.
When cooking the rice, it is quite normal for MC to pop off and liquid to pool in lid. It does make quite a bit of rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles