- 750 grams Rump/Steak
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable concentrated stock
- 300ml sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Paprika for topping, more if you like to taste
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
10h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute at 100 degrees for 2 minutes on speed 1.
Add meat and saute at 100 degrees for 2 minutes on REVERSE on speed 1.
Add tomato paste, mushrooms, water, vegetable concentrate and paprika and cook for 5 minutes on REVERSE at 100 degrees on speed soft. Put steamer basket on top off lid to let some evaporation.
Add sour cream, cornflour and more paprika if you like and cook for a further 40 minutes on REVERSE at 100 degrees on speed soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover