- 350 g Beef, sirloin, strips
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 250 grams chestnut mushrooms, wiped
- 2 brown onion, medium, halved and cut into thin wedges
- 50 gram water
- 1 capsule beef stock concentrate
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons crème fraiche, half-fat
- 20 gram apple cider vinegar
- 50 gram tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Flaked Sea Salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
Trim all fat off the steak
Slice the steak (raw or sous vide) on a slight diagonal into long strips about 5mm thick
Season well with flakes sea salf and heaps of freshly ground black pepper
Spray oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok, and stri-fry the steak strips for 1-2 minutes until nicely browned
chop onion and mushrooms 3 seconds, speed 7
Add 1 tbsp oil, saute 3 mins, Varoma, speed 1
Mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp of cold water until smooth and stir in with the boiled water and stock concentrate. Cook 1 min, Varoma, speed 1
Add remaining ingredients. Cook 10 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add seared steak and ceme fraiche. Cook 1 min, 100 degrees, speed 1
Scatter with fresh parsley and serve with rice and/or steamed vegertables and/ or salad of choice
Accessories you need
CALORIES ~270 per portion (serving 3); ~200 per portion (serving 4) using half-fat creme fraiche and lots of mushrooms, makes a small amount of meat go a long way, while tasting so good.
OPTIONAL sous vide (using vaccuum bags) the raw steak in the TMX bowl at 60 degrees for 90 minutes
DAIRY FREE SOUR CREAM
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce