- 25 grams of Porchini mushrooms, soaked in one cup of hot water - liquid reserved
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 30 grams of olive oil
- 150 grams of fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 600-700 grams of gravy beef/stewing steak, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 Large carrot, sliced in half and cut into rounds
- 2-3 small parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 1/3 cup of pearl barley
- 1 heaped tablespoon of veg stock
- 360 grams of water
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop 5 seconds speed 5, scrape down bowl
Add oil cook 3 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1
Add beef, cook 3 minutes, 100 deg, reverse, speed 1
Add water, stock and pearl barley cook 34 minutes, 100 degress, reverse, spoon soft
Add porchini mushrooms and juice, diced parsnip, carrot, and fresh mushrooms cook 30 minutes, 100 degress, reverse, spoon soft MC off and basket on top
Serve with steamed greens baked potoato and sour cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)