- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Paste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 cloves garilc
- 500 grams organic eye fillet steak
- 100 grams activated cashew nuts
- 300 grams fresh or frozen stir fry vegetables
- 900 grams water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, (plus another Tablespoon for stir frying later)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add stock paste, oyster sauce, fish sauce and virgin olive oil to on speed 7 for 10 seconds. Add sliced meat and mix for 10 seconds/ / speed 2.
2. Without cleaning , place steam basket into bowl. Add rice and place vegetabkes on top of rice. Weigh water by pouring over the top of the rice and vegies. Close lid, add the measuring cup and mix on speed 10 for 4 seconds, in order to wet the rice. Cook 20 minutes/ 100 degrees celcius / speed 2.
3. Use spatula to remove basket, and tip rice and vegetables into the thermoserver. Place lid on thermoserver to keep rice and vege warm, whilst setting aside.
4. Tip out water that was in the . There is no need to rinse . Add butterfly whisk to bowl. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil to . Place meat into , add cashew nuts. Mix on / 100 degrees celcius / speed 2 for 10 minutes. Replace lid with measuring cup.
Once meat is cooked, mix with vegie mix in thermoserver and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thick Yoghurt
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER