- 600 grams minced Steak, as per EDC instructions
- 1 large onion, peeled & halved
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (EDC), Any flavour will do
- 1 tablespoon Gravy powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 150 grams tomato paste
- 150 grams red wine
- frozen peas & corn
- 5-6 potatoes chopped
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (EDC)
- 1 litre Boiling water
- dash Milk
- 30 grams Butter or Margarine
- salt and peper to taste
- Grated cheese to top
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Mince partially frozen meat to desired consistency, 10 seconds/speed 7 for a fine consistency or 3-6 one second turbo pulses for a coarse consistency. Set aside
- Place onion, garlic and carrot in TM bowl and chop 5secs/speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and and saute 2mins/100 degrees/speed 1
- Add mince and cook for 10 mins/100 degrees//
- Add stock paste, gravy powder, tomato paste, sauces and wine and cook 15mins/varoma// . Pour into casserole dish, stir in frozen peas & corn and set aside. Rinse TM bowl well.
- Add boiling water and stock paste to TM bowl. Place chopped potatoes in TM basket and insert into TM bowl. Cook 25-30 mins/varoma/speed 3 (until soft)
- Tip out water, insert butterfly and tip cooked potatoes into TM bowl. Add milk, butter and salt and pepper if desired. Mash 30 secs/speed 3 to 4.
- Top reserved meat filling with potato topping and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in moderate oven for approx 10-30 minutes until hot and the cheese melts and bubbles. Place under grill for a few minutes to furhter brown cheese if desired.
any vegetables can be added to the meat mix, with harder vegetables steamed in the varoma whilst potato is cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Decadent caramel apple pie
- Speckled Egg Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Chilli Prawns
- Chicken Strudel
- Beef & Guinness Pie filling or Stew
- No Mush Shepherds Pie
- Chocolate M&M Fudge biscuits
- CHOCOLATE STICKY DATE PUDDING
- KFC Style Coleslaw
- Easy Satay Beef Stir Fry
- Cauliflower, Bacon & Parmesan Quiche