- 2/3 Cup, Bourbon
- 1 Cup, Honey
- 1/3 Cup, Molasses
- 1/2 Cup, Orange Marmalade
- 6 Kilo, Smoked Ham
- 1/8 Cup, Whole Cloves
8Recipe is created for
Prehat Oven to 180 degrees.
In add Bourbon, Honey, Molasses, and Marmalade and heat for 100 degrees, 15 minutes speed 2.
This glaze should reduce by half, stirring occasionally.
With a Sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern on the fatty part of the ham. Stud whole Cloves in each Diamond at points where the lines cress. Spread half of the Bourbon glaze over the ham and roast for 30 minutes, uncovered.
Baste occasionally with remaining glaze an dcontinue to roast for another 20 minutes.
Let the ham stand for another 20 minutes before slicing.
TIP: spray the measuring cup with cooking spray to acchieve accuracy in measurements.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Beef hotpot
- Meatballs in sauce
- Chicken Satay Noodles
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice
- Another of Variation Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Creamy Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon Friands
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Friands
- Sweet Cornbread
- Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken, Cashews with Coconut Sauce and Coconut Rice
- Veg Spag Bol
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Ham and Pinenuts
- Thai Beef or Chicken Massaman Curry
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Chunky Spag Bol
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Gluten Free Sultana Cake
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Citris Blast Smoothie
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets