- 2/3 Cup, Bourbon
- 1 Cup, Honey
- 1/3 Cup, Molasses
- 1/2 Cup, Orange Marmalade
- 6 Kilo, Smoked Ham
- 1/8 Cup, Whole Cloves
- Prehat Oven to 180 degrees.
In "Closed lid" add Bourbon, Honey, Molasses, and Marmalade and heat for 100 degrees, 15 minutes speed 2.
This glaze should reduce by half, stirring occasionally.
With a Sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern on the fatty part of the ham. Stud whole Cloves in each Diamond at points where the lines cress. Spread half of the Bourbon glaze over the ham and roast for 30 minutes, uncovered.
Baste occasionally with remaining glaze an dcontinue to roast for another 20 minutes.
Let the ham stand for another 20 minutes before slicing.
TIP: spray the measuring cup with cooking spray to acchieve accuracy in measurements.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon Friands
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Friands
- Sweet Cornbread
- Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken, Cashews with Coconut Sauce and Coconut Rice
- Veg Spag Bol
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Ham and Pinenuts
- Thai Beef or Chicken Massaman Curry
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Chunky Spag Bol
- Honey Chicken
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Gluten Free Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- GF Protein Balls
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- SEHAM’S FATTEH