- 1 onion, Peeled and Quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 chilli, small red one
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 250 grams Beef, Cubed or minced
- 400 grams tin of beans
- 800 grams tomato pieces
If your beef is not minced, stick it in the bowl and turbo 3 or 4 times (or till you get your desired consistency), then set aside. Don't bother cleaning the bowl.
Chop the onion, garlic and chillies for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down then add the cumin, coriander and oil and fry at 100 degrees for 3 minutes on speed 3.
Add the tomato paste and brown at 100 degrees for 1 more minute on speed 3.
Add the minced beef and cook at 100 degrees for 5 minutes on .
Drain the beans. Add the tomato pieces and drained beans and simmer at 100 degrees for 20 minutes
Serve on corn chips or pita bread or yiros bread or something like that. Add cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, or whatever takes your fancy.
Wear old clothes for eating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Chewy Oat Bar
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Basil Pesto
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney