- 1 onion, Peeled and Quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 chilli, small red one
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 250 grams Beef, Cubed or minced
- 400 grams tin of beans
- 800 grams tomato pieces
If your beef is not minced, stick it in the bowl and turbo 3 or 4 times (or till you get your desired consistency), then set aside. Don't bother cleaning the bowl.
Chop the onion, garlic and chillies for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down then add the cumin, coriander and oil and fry at 100 degrees for 3 minutes on speed 3.
Add the tomato paste and brown at 100 degrees for 1 more minute on speed 3.
Add the minced beef and cook at 100 degrees for 5 minutes on .
Drain the beans. Add the tomato pieces and drained beans and simmer at 100 degrees for 20 minutes
Serve on corn chips or pita bread or yiros bread or something like that. Add cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, or whatever takes your fancy.
Wear old clothes for eating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle