- 1 onion, Peeled and Quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 chilli, small red one
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 250 grams Beef, Cubed or minced
- 400 grams tin of beans
- 800 grams tomato pieces
If your beef is not minced, stick it in the bowl and turbo 3 or 4 times (or till you get your desired consistency), then set aside. Don't bother cleaning the bowl.
Chop the onion, garlic and chillies for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down then add the cumin, coriander and oil and fry at 100 degrees for 3 minutes on speed 3.
Add the tomato paste and brown at 100 degrees for 1 more minute on speed 3.
Add the minced beef and cook at 100 degrees for 5 minutes on .
Drain the beans. Add the tomato pieces and drained beans and simmer at 100 degrees for 20 minutes
Serve on corn chips or pita bread or yiros bread or something like that. Add cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, or whatever takes your fancy.
Wear old clothes for eating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread