- 500 grams Beef, sliced as desired
- 1 onion
- 10 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning, (I use the Skinnymixers Mexican Spice)
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 20 grams Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 50 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add sliced onion and butter to thermomix 6min/varooma//speed 1
- Add beef and taco seasoning 20min/100º//speed 1 with simmering basket instead of measuring cup on mixing bowl
- Add water, tomato paste and dijon mustard 30min/90º//speed 1 with simmering basket instead of mesauring cup on mixing bowl
- Add capsicum 10min/90º//speed 1 with simmering basket instead of mesauring cup on mixing bowl
If you would like mixture shredded don't use reverse in step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma