- 500 grams Beef, sliced as desired
- 1 onion
- 10 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning, (I use the Skinnymixers Mexican Spice)
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 20 grams Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 50 grams water
1h 15minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add sliced onion and butter to thermomix 6min/varooma//speed 1
- Add beef and taco seasoning 20min/100º//speed 1 with simmering basket instead of measuring cup on mixing bowl
- Add water, tomato paste and dijon mustard 30min/90º//speed 1 with simmering basket instead of mesauring cup on mixing bowl
- Add capsicum 10min/90º//speed 1 with simmering basket instead of mesauring cup on mixing bowl
If you would like mixture shredded don't use reverse in step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne