- 100-150 grams pancetta
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 bunch leek
- 1 bunch Sage
- 500 grams Lean chicken mince
- 1 --- salt and pepper to taste
- 250 grams bread crumbs
- 1 --- egg
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 600 grams Milk
- 80 grams Butter
- 300 grams flour
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 200 grams Sanremo reg cannelloni, OR
- 1 package fresh lasagne sheets
1h 35minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz parmesan cheese for 7sec/ speed 10/mc and then set aside.
2. Blitz leek for 5secs/ speed 10/ mc and set aside in seperate bowl.
3. Blitz pancetta for 3 sec/ speed 10/ mc add to leek.
4. Blitz sage and garlic for 2 sec/ speed 10/ mc, add leek and pancetta back into bowl along with oil and butter, sauté for 3-4 mins/ 90 degrees/ speed 3.
5. Add chicken mince, break up with spatula 5 mins/ 100 deg/
6. Drain away excess liquid, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
7. Once white sauce is ready add breadcrumb, egg and 50g parmasen cheese to filling and combine well.
8. Rinse out bowl. Then add milk, flour, butter, salt and pepper to bowl cook for 12 mins/ 100 deg/ speed 3
9. Fill cannelloni tubes with filling. Or roll mix into lasagne sheets.
10. Pour half the White sauce mixture into the bottom of baking dish and place cannelloni tubes or lasagne rolls side by side.
11. Pour remaining sauce over the top of cannelloni tubes, sprinkle with a handful of cheese and bake on 200 degree oven for 35 - 40 mins, test with a skewer to check cooked.
12. To finish, heat a tablespoon of oil in pan, place 8 sage leaves in pan and crisp up. Remove and place on absorbent towel Then scatter over cannelloni and serve.
Recipe adapted from sanremo.com.au
photo from sanremo.com.au
nutritional information per serving - 200g
1975 kj, total fat - 19.4g, chol - 49.2mg, sodium - 615.8mg, potassium - 117.7mg, total carbs - 45.6g, dietary fibre - 4.8g, sugar - 4.2g, protein - 29.6g,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry