- olive oil
- fresh rosemary
- 2kg Baby Goat, pieces
- Baby Chat Potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 700 g water
- 100 g white wine
- Milk and Reserved Stock
- 350 g Fine polenta
- 30 g Butter
- 50 g parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
2h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 250C. Insert oven tray/baking dish to heat up.
Marinate goat in oil, salt, pepper and rosemary. Set aside.
Peel and quarter potatoes place into steaming basket.
Once oven has reached temperature place meat onto hot tray to caramelise. Turn after 10-15 mins and cook for further 10 mins.
While your meat is in the oven, chop garlic and onion 5 sec/ speed 5. Add oil to saute 3 mins / 120C / speed 1.
Add stock and water (approx. 1ltr mark). Insert simmering basket.
Place goat into Varoma dish and place onto lid. Pour wine over meat.
Cook 30 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
Remove steaming basket and place potatoes into Thermoserver to keep warm.
Replace Varoma onto lid and cook for a further 60 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
Place goat into Oval Thermoserver and drizzle with 1/3 stock strained through steaming basket.
Reserve remaining stock into a jug.
Grate parmesan 10 sec / speed 10 reserve.
With scales up pour reserved stock into bowl and add milk to reach 1200g in total. Heat 10 min / 100C / speed 2.
Set time 10 min / 100C / speed 2 with blades turning pour polenta into bowl.
Stir through cheese and butter and serve immediately.
Substitute goat with lamb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Breakfast Beans
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes