- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 55 grams tomato puree
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 50 g dried apricots, chopped
- 500 g chicken thighs, diced/chopped into cubes
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate, chicken or vegetable
- 300 g water
Step 1. Put onion, garlic, puree, cashews, garam masala, garlic, lemon juice, tumeric & yoghurt in Thermomix for 20sec on speed 7, scrape down & repeat until at desired smooth consistency.
Step 2. Add oil, saute for 3 mins 100 degrees on speed 1.
Step 3. Add chicken, apricots & 1/2 of chopped coriander. cook for 1 min. 100 degrees, speed 1.
Step 4. Add stock and water & cook on 100 degrees for 10-12 mins on speed .
5. Add the rest of the coriander leaves.
Garnish with cashews or herbs and serve with rice or naan bread.
Use simmering basket on top to release the liquids while sauting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken