- 600 g Kousa (Lebanese zucchini), Cut 1cm thick
- 1 --- brown onion, Quartered
- 2 garlic clove
- 20g g olive oil
- 400g g minced meat
- 250g g Pasata Sauce
- 500g g water
- 2 heaped tbsp tomato paste
- 2 level teaspoons salt
- 1 level teaspoons pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add olive oil
Add minced meat
With measuring cup on saute on reverse for 5 minutes 100° on speed 0.5.
Add the kousa
Add pasata sauce
Add tomato paste
stir till all ingredients are mixed well. Cook for
18mins 100 degrees speed 2 .
Assist stirring with spatula
once kousa starts boiling reduce temp to 90 degrees
Assist Stirring from lid with spatula
once starts to boil reduce heat to 90degrees
if your like your kousa cooked for prolong time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover