- 250g Beef mince
- 250g pork mince
- 3/4 Cup fresh bread crumbs made by TMX
- 1 large onion
- 2clov garlic
- 250g Grated Tasty Cheese
- 2tbs fish sauce
- 2tbs Worstershire sauce
- 1 egg
- Option half cup fresh chopped chives
Premake breadcrumbs in TMX -about 2-3 slices bread blitzed 5seconds speed 7
Grate cheese in TMX for 6secs speed 7 set aside - no need to wash bowl
Add quartered onion and peeled garlic clove to unwashed bowl and chop 6 secs speed 7
Add 3/4 of the cheese as well as the rest of the ingredients and stir on knead speed until just combined
Roll tablespoon sided amounts into balls and fry until golden in frypan - once coloured transfer to baking dish and sprinkle with remainder of cheese and bake n 180 degree oven for 10-15 mins.
Enjoy with Garden salad and mash
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover