- 2 teaspoons Mixed Herbs
- 1 garlic cl
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 30 grams Olive Oil.
- 250 grams cheese, block
- 1 can Diced tomatos
- 250 grams Arborio rice
- 500 grams Beef Mince -
- 1 tablespoon vege stock or meat stock
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees celcius
2. Grate cheese speed 8 for 8 seconds. Set aside
3. Place whole onion quartered and garlic clove in the mixing bowl. Chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
4. Add 30 grams of olive oil and saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes, varoma temp speed 1.
5. Add mince and cook for 5 minutes on 100 Degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2
6. Add Stock, tin of tomatos, herbs and aborio rice and cook for 10 minutes on 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 2
7. Pour mixture into a 4L lasagna dish and cover with grated cheese. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until rice is cooked. Serve with crusty bread.
Accessories you need
Add chilli powder to taste .. mix in some veggies to cook up as well to create a larger serving.
Like a combination of spaghetti bolognese and risotto.This recipe is a Thermomix conversion of the Cheesy tomato rice bake on Taste.com.au created by slaterama.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Tuna Risotto
- Variation Mexican beans
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE