- 50 g parmesan cubed
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- 400 g diced tin tomatoes
- 400 g Chicken, Cubed, breast or thigh
- 125 g red wine
- 600 g water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3cm pieces
1. Place parmesan in TM bowl for 10seconds, speed 9. Put to the side until needed.
2. Place onion and garlic into TM bowl, 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides. Add oil and thyme and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1 with MC cup off.
3. Add tinned tomatoes and chicken and cook for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speeed 1.
4. Add red wine, water, stock and rice 19minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speeed 1.
5. Add asparagus with 2 minutes remaining.
6. Place into thermoserver and stir through parmesan. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)