- 3 cm ginger, cube
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- 1 tsp turmeric ground
- 1/2 tsp coriander ground
- 1/2 tbsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3-4 tbsp Kasundi, (made prior in TM)
- 150 g coconut cream
- 80 g tomato paste
- 100 g raw cashews
- 600 g chicken breast fillets, large cubes
1. Add ginger, garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides. Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add turmeric, coriander powder, ginger powder, sugar, salt, Kasaundi, coconut cream and tomato paste and mix 4 sec/speed 4.
4. Add cashews and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
5. Insert butterfly (optional)
6. Add chicken and cook 10 min/ 90ºC//speed .
7. Transfer to ThermoServer for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Serve with steamed rice.
If you like it to be more saucy, add more cocomut cream.
By using the butterfly, the chicken will stay chunkier.
Kasundi is an Indian spiced tomato relish available from most supermarkets. You can make your own by using this recipe //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/tomato-kasundi/54393
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto