- 50 grams parmesan
- 110 grams cauliflower florets
- 1 carrot, Cut into quarters
- 1 onion, Peeled &amp; quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 egg
- 600 grams Chicken thighs or tenderloin, Cut into chunks
- 1/2 package Panko breadcrumbs
- olive oil
- salt, To season
- 1 heaped tablespoon chia seeds, (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Place Parmesan into bowl and mix on speed 7 / 7 sec. Set aside, no need to clean bowl.
3. Add cauliflower, onion and carrots to bowl. Mix speed 7 / 10 secs. Scrape down.
4. Add chicken and process speed 7 / 20 seconds.
5. Add chia seeds, egg, and cheese and combine on speed 4 / 10 seconds or until combined. Mixture will be quite wet - don't worry.
6. Take large teaspoons of mixture and place straight into bowl of Panko crumbs - don't worry about shaping at this stage. Generously coat nugget with crumbs then gently shape (I just pinch softly in the middle). Don't overwork, and ensure there are heaps of crumbs.
7. Bake for 15 mins, turn nuggets over and bake for a further 15 mins or until golden brown on each. Careful not to make them too brown or the nuggets will be dry inside.
These are great with Quirky Cooking's homemade tomato sauce (which is delicious and super easy to make):
These are the only way I can get my 2 year old to eat broccoli and cauliflower. She loves them!
Would also be a great finger food when starting solids as it is soft enough for littlies to gum on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free