- 2 mangoes, medium, peeled, sliced, stone removed
- 275 ml. coconut milk
- 20 grams olive oil
- 50+ grams curry paste, to taste
- 500 grams Skinless chicken breast diced
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 1 Continental Cucumber, sliced (and seeded if preferred)
- 250+ grams raw or frozen vegetables of choice, eg. red capsicum, broccoli, peas, zucchini
Place half mango slices into bowl with coconut milk. Blend 20 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl, pour mixture into separate container and set aside. No need to clean Thermomix bowl before next step.
Place curry paste and olive oil into bowl and heat till fragrant 90 sec/100 deg/speed 1.
Add chicken, shallot, salt and vegetables of choice, 8 min/Varoma/.
Add reserved mango puree, mango slices and cucumber slices, 5 min/Varoma/. Note: Cucumber and mango can be stirred in after cooking if varied texture is preferred.
Serve with rice or over noodles.
Quick and easy!
Accessories you need
Can use more or less curry paste depending on brand purchased. I used Garnisha brand, which was quite mild and required the +50 gram amount.
The original recipe I converted, specified adding in mango and cucumber after cooking. When I initially trialled this method, my husband complained of undesirable cool spots in his dinner, as he ate, hence why I decided to experiment with warming the cucumber pieces before serving. The slightly cooked cucumber still retains a bit of crunch and tastes fine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken