- 1 packet of Rice Noodles (pad thai thickness)
- 1 naval orange, skin on, cut into quarters
- 220 grams water
- 700 grams chicken breast, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 onion, (small)
- 100 grams Celery, roughly chopped
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoons Rapadura Sugar, (can use any type of sugar if needed)
- 1/8 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Chicken or Vege Stock Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- Chopped Mint, To garnish
- Sliced Orange Slices, To garnish
1. Boil Jug. Place Rice Noodles into Thermoserver and fill with boiled water. Cover.
2. Place Orange into bowl - 10 sec/speed 6
3. Add water - mix 30 sec/speed 9. Put juice aside. Rinse and dry bowl.
4. Add onion, celery & ginger - 3 sec/speed 4-5
5. Scrap down side of bowl. Add oil. Cook 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
6. Add reserved Juice, Cinnamon, Allspice, Rapadura and Stock concentrate. Cook 5 min/Varoma/reverse/speed 2.
7. Add Chicken. Cook 11 min/100 degre/reverse/soft speed.
8. While this is cooking, combine cornflour and apple cider vinegar, mix to a smooth paste.
9. Cook - 2 mins/100 degrees/reverse/soft speed.
10. While this is cooking, drain the noodles in the Varoma dish, then place them back into Thermoserver.
11. Pour Casserole over top of the noodles and garnish with chopped mint and orange slices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken