- 500 g water
- 60 g white quinoa, washed and drained
- 200 g chicken tenderloins
- 1-2 pinches pepper, plus extra to serve
- 1-2 pinches salt, plus extra to serve
- 6 asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into halves
- 40 g raw almonds
- ½ red capsicum, cut into quarters
- 1-2 shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 2 sprigs flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 tsp honey
- 80-100 g baby spinach, washed and drained
- 80-100 g grapes, seedless, cut into halves
Place water into mixing bowl. Place simmering basket into position and weigh quinoa into it.
Place Varoma dish into position, weigh chicken tenderloins into it, season with salt and pepper and steam 14 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Place asparagus onto Varoma tray. Place into position and steam 4 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Transfer cooked chicken, asparagus and quinoa into refrigerator to cool completely (approx. 30 min). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place almonds into mixing bowl and chop 3 -5 sec/speed 5. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place capsicum, shallots and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 4. Transfer into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Without cleaning the mixing bowl, add reserved cold chicken, vinegar, paprika and honey and shred 5-10 sec//speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add reserved capsicum mixture and quinoa and combine 5 sec//speed 2.
- Place spinach into two serving bowls, top with quinoa, shredded chicken, asparagus, and grapes. Garnish with almonds, season to taste and serve.
Other users also liked...
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)