- 1 bunch english spinach, cut and washed and blanched
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- 100 grams feta
- 2 spring onions (shallots)
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 1 egg white
- salt and pepper to season
- sesame seeds to finish
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
To blanch the spinach, place spinach in simmering basket in jug and pour over hot water. Let stand for 1 minute and then drain spinach and remove excess moisture.
Return spinach to jug and add parsley, spring onions and feta and chop: 5 sec / speed 5.
Add the chicken (cut into 2cm cubes), egg white and salt and pepper. Turbo 3 times for chunky patties, or else blend on speed 4 for 4 seconds.
Place some sesame seeds in a small bowl.
Remove a small handful of the chicken mixture and form into patties. Cover with sesame seeds.
Spray / baste with a small amount of oil.
Cook for 3 minutes on either side in a pan on medium to high heat until golden. (This step can be skipped).
Place on baking tray and bake for 8 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve with quinoa, cous cous, or a garden salad - whatever takes your fancy.
Accessories you need
Can add a slice of torn bread to spinach mix to aid with binding.
Recipe dervied from Donna Hay.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Curry Chicken
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Zucchini balls
- Simple Gozleme
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Macedonian Kifli
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)