- 1 red onion, halved
- 2 Small Potatoes, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 carrots, quartered
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 small tin sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 handful frozen baby peas
- 500 g diced chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp TM vege stock
- 100 g water
- 125 g cream
- 3 tbsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, potatoes, carrots and capsicum into TM bowl.
Chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and cook on 100 degrees, speed 1, for 4 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Cook for 20 minutes, , varoma temp, speed 1.
Leave to cool and it should thicken further. Use as desired, perhaps in jacket baked potatoes, in a bowl with some mashed potatoes or boild rice or as a traditional pie filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Quick Thai Chicken Curry
- Marlene's Choc Peppermint Slice
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice