- 1 red onion, halved
- 2 Small Potatoes, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 carrots, quartered
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 small tin sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 handful frozen baby peas
- 500 g diced chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp TM vege stock
- 100 g water
- 125 g cream
- 3 tbsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, potatoes, carrots and capsicum into TM bowl.
Chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and cook on 100 degrees, speed 1, for 4 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Cook for 20 minutes, , varoma temp, speed 1.
Leave to cool and it should thicken further. Use as desired, perhaps in jacket baked potatoes, in a bowl with some mashed potatoes or boild rice or as a traditional pie filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Cinnamon Teacake using Sourdough Starter Discard
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce
- Paleo Meringue