- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g Chicken Thigh Diced
- 1 brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 125 g can corn kernels drained
- 20 g french onion soup mix
- 125 g water, (or use homemade chicken stock)
- 1 tablespoon TM vege stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon wholgrain mustard
- 1/3 3/4 cup thickened cream
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 250 g Milk
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 30 g Butter
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
Prepare as per EDC
Preheat oven to 180
Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 seconds/spd 7. Set aside
Place garlic, onion, celery and carrots into mixing bowl and chop 3-4 seconds/spd 5 (alternatively for chunkier filling, chop beforehand)
Add oil and sautee 2-3minute/varoma temp/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Add chicken and cook for 10minutes/temp 100/ "Counter-clockwise operation" spd 1
Add corn, soup mix, water, stock concentrate, mustard and cream. Cook for 5 minutes/temp 100/ "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" Add parsely with 1 minute to go
Transfer mixture to a 6 cup capacity pie or baking dish. Spread potato on top of filling.
Bake for 15-20minutes or until top is golden
Please like my facebook page 'thermolex' for more yummy recipes. thankyou
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken