- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g Chicken Thigh Diced
- 1 brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 125 g can corn kernels drained
- 20 g french onion soup mix
- 125 g water, (or use homemade chicken stock)
- 1 tablespoon TM vege stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon wholgrain mustard
- 1/3 3/4 cup thickened cream
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 250 g Milk
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 30 g Butter
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
Prepare as per EDC
Preheat oven to 180
Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 seconds/spd 7. Set aside
Place garlic, onion, celery and carrots into mixing bowl and chop 3-4 seconds/spd 5 (alternatively for chunkier filling, chop beforehand)
Add oil and sautee 2-3minute/varoma temp/
Add chicken and cook for 10minutes/temp 100/ spd 1
Add corn, soup mix, water, stock concentrate, mustard and cream. Cook for 5 minutes/temp 100/ Add parsely with 1 minute to go
Transfer mixture to a 6 cup capacity pie or baking dish. Spread potato on top of filling.
Bake for 15-20minutes or until top is golden
Please like my facebook page 'thermolex' for more yummy recipes. thankyou
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars