- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 50 g olive oil
- frozen peas
- frozen corn
- 500 g chicken breast, cubed
- 250 g water
- 1 Tbs TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 125 g cream
- 3 Tbs cornflour
Place onion, carrots and zucchini into TM bowl. Chop on speed 5 for 4 seconds. Add oil and cook on 100 degrees, speed 1, for 4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients. Cook on Varoma temp, speed 1 for 20 minutes. If sauce is too runny, add a little extra cornflour and cook on Varoma temp, speed 1 for another couple of minutes to thicken. Place pie filling into puff pastry lined pie dish. Cover with another sheet of puff pastry and bake in 200 degree celsius oven for 20 minutes or until pastry has puffed and is browned.
Nothing goes down better than a hot pie on a cold night. This mixture makes a lot - if there is too much filling for you, pop it in the freezer and take it out for another time. Or make individual pies and freeze the ones you don't eat. I didn't write down exact quantities, but anything goes with a pie...you can follow the basic method for any fillings really. You might want to alter the amount of water/cream you add at the end depending on how much sauce you want your pie to have.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs