- 1 leek, washed and sliced
- 1 handful fresh beans, washed and sliced into 1.5cm pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic/minced garlic
- 200 g water
- 1 tablespoon TMX veggie stock, or equivalent dry powder..2 tspns
- 65 g mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 80 g cream
- 1/2 roasted/steamed chicken, flesh removed from bones and chopped
- 500 g leftover (cooked) potatoes/sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
- 150 g grated cheese
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Sauté the beans, leek and garlic 5m/V/sp1.
2. Add the water and stock and cook 5m/V/sp1
3. Add the veggie stock, mayo, mustard and cream.
4. Blend 10 secs/sp5.
5. Grease a suitable dish and layer the potatoes and chicken.
6. Pour the sauce mix over.
7. Sprinkle with the cheese and parsley.
8. Bake in a 180°C oven until golden and bubbly 40-50mins.
A great way to use up leftovers.
Use whatever leftover veggies you have on hand.
If your beans are also leftover and cooked, layer them with the chicken/potato mix. No need to cook as in step 1.
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners"
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa