- 1 leek, washed and sliced
- 1 handful fresh beans, washed and sliced into 1.5cm pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic/minced garlic
- 200 g water
- 1 tablespoon TMX veggie stock, or equivalent dry powder..2 tspns
- 65 g mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 80 g cream
- 1/2 roasted/steamed chicken, flesh removed from bones and chopped
- 500 g leftover (cooked) potatoes/sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
- 150 g grated cheese
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Sauté the beans, leek and garlic 5m/V/sp1.
2. Add the water and stock and cook 5m/V/sp1
3. Add the veggie stock, mayo, mustard and cream.
4. Blend 10 secs/sp5.
5. Grease a suitable dish and layer the potatoes and chicken.
6. Pour the sauce mix over.
7. Sprinkle with the cheese and parsley.
8. Bake in a 180°C oven until golden and bubbly 40-50mins.
A great way to use up leftovers.
Use whatever leftover veggies you have on hand.
If your beans are also leftover and cooked, layer them with the chicken/potato mix. No need to cook as in step 1.
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners"
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Pear cake
- Creamy curried sausages
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream filling.
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Upside down Ginger Pear Cake
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Artisan apple bread
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb