THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 grams chicken meat, Skinless, Boneless
- 1 --- Shortcut Rasher Bacon, Roughly Chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Undiluted Vege Concentrate Stock
- 3 heaped tablespoons breadcrumbs (approx)
- 50 grams quinoa, Cooked
- Variety of veggies, if desired
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs or Panko
- 2 eggs, Beaten
- 3-4 tablespoons Oil of choice for frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If you would like to add veggies (things like zucchini, carrot, corn, broccoli and Cauliflower would go well), blitz roughly chopped pieces on a high speed for approximately 10 seconds or until chopped to fine texture then set aside in a separate bowl.
I added a half a small onion and a small garlic clove to these, but you don't have to if your little one can't stomach it.
1. Mince chicken and bacon in TM bowl Speed 5, 20 Sec. MC on.
2. Add egg, stock, bread crumbs, blitzed veggies (if adding) and quinoa mix 15 Sec, speed 5. At this point it may be necessary to add a little more breadcrumbs if adding veggies as the water content may vary.
3. When combined well, drop spoonfuls into crumbs, roll, then dip in egg, and roll in breadcrumbs again.
4. Shallow fry in a pan til golden and cooked through (approx. 2 min each side). Flatten with a fork while in pan. Or bake in a 180°C oven on a lined and lightly oiled tray for approximately 25min (or until golden and steaming hot inside) turning halfway through.
Serve with potato, and steamed finger food sized veggies if you wish.
** This recipe is intended for babies who are capable of eating finger food and well established in eating solids.
** Try adding grated cheese, ricotta, or crumbled feta at step 2 for a tasty variant.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves