- 100 grams Block Parmesan Cheese, Cube to grate
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 bunch parsley, Small bunch
- 50 grams olive oil
- 100 grams white wine
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 250-300 grams chicken, Sliced thinly
- 2-3 pieces lean bacon, Cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate, EDC
- 380 grams Cubed (2cm) and Baked Pumpkin, Bake in olive oil &amp; Tamari sauce
- 200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- Add Water to just under 2 litre mark on bowl
8Recipe is created for
Place Spinach leaves in Thermoserver.
Grate Parmesan cheese 10seconds/Speed9
Place in the Thermoserver.
Wash Bowl as protein sticks.
Chop onion, garlic and parsley 2-3 Seconds/Speed 7
Add oil to TM bowl using scales to weigh in
Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 1 with MC off
Add wine & rice Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1
Add bacon pieces for last 20 seconds
Add chicken, vegetable stock concentrate, and water
Cook 18 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1
Place pumpkin in Varoma while risotto is cooking to warm up or finish cooking if needed.
When finished place pumpkn in Thermoserver pour risotto on top. Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes for rice to absorb the liquid.
Stir to mix leaves, pumpkin and cheese with risotto
Bake pumpkin in oven in advance or part bake and finish in varoma while risotto is cooking
Cooking time does not include baking of pumpkin cubes. These could be added to risotto but would not retain shape or have the added flavour.
Face book page Thermo Queen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Shortbread by Elizabeth
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Bean, Chickpea & Lentil Curry
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Fresh Pina Colada
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Bread
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Easy Apricot Jam
- Tasty Rice Salad
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup