- 50 g parmesan cheese, - cut into small blocks
- 1 onion, - cut in quarters
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 Large Handful of Parsley
- 2 bacon rashers, - cut into strips
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g chicken thigh fillet, - cut into 2cm cubes
- 320 g Aborio Rice
- 3 tablespoon veggie stock concentrate
- 700 g water, - or as much as it takes to "fill" to the bowls maximum line
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan cheese into the TM bowl and chop for 8 seconds on sp 8, set aside and wash bowl.
Place onion, garlic & parsley to the TM bowl, chop 5 sec, sp7
Add bacon & oil and saute for 5 mins, Varoma Temp, , sp 1
Add chicken & rice and saute 5 mins, 100degrees, , sp 1
Give contents of the bowl a stir and add water and stock and cook for 16mins, 100 degrees, , sp 1.5 with basket on top of TM bowl and MC removed
Once finished pour over baby spinach in a Thermoserver and allow to rest for approx 5mins
Stir through Parmesan cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Apricot Chicken
- Chicken Thai Green Curry
- Spinach, Sundried Tomato & Feta Dip
- Spinach, Bacon & Sundried Tomato Quiche
- Choc-Chip Muesli Bars
- Homemade muesli with fruit and yoghurt (or milk!)
- Creamy Chocolate Wafer Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken, Rice & Veggies
- Chilli, Chicken & Mushroom Pastabake
- Curried Sausages
- Mac Cheese
- Roast Chicken
- Rocky Road Ice cream