- 2 pieces skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 leaves basil
- 4 sprig Parsely
- 1 tbsp chicken stock
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 80 g white wine
- 120 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, halved
- 1 can - 400g can tomatoes
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- Add onion, Garlic & half the zucchini. chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- Add 20g olive oil & saute 2 min/90C/Speed 1
- Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT the mushrooms & the remaining zucchini half.
- Cook 20 mins/reverse/100C/speed soft
- While that's cooking, slice the mushrooms & dice the zucchini
- Add mushrooms & zucchini & cook for a further 8 min/reverse/100C/speed soft.
use dice half of the zucchini - mostly for looks.
* You could add olives to this dish for extra flavour.
* I serve with a batch of EDC cooked rice which i cook prior & leave in a ThermoServer while the Cacciatore cooks.
* The reason why I only dice half of the zucchini is so my family doesn't see how much zucchini is really in there
*I'm sure this would go great with some olives added, but personally I don't like them
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce