- 180 grams brown onion, (one large)
- 1 large garlic clove, (no more than 5grams)
- 150 grams mushrooms, chopped
- 30 grams butter or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons TMX veggie stock
- 200 grams water
- 20 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 8 drum sticks, approx 1.5kg
- 1 Large carrot, sliced
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
1h 45minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Put Onion and garlic into bowl, 5 sec speed 6. Scrape down.
Add 150g mushrooms & butter (or oil) saute 110 degrees 3mins 30 seconds. put the rest of the sauce ingrediants into the bowl, combined 30 seconds speed 2.5.
Put chicken legs into deep casserole dish.
Scatter sliced carrot and mushroom in with chicken.
Pour sauce over chicken and veg. put on the lid and pop into the oven for 1.5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
Remove from oven, sauce thickens while standing.
Serve with mash potatoes and greens or plain rice
Accessories you need
If your not a fan of mushroom chunks, leave out additional mushroom in the oven.
if your TMX stock has alot of garlic in it, go easy with the garlic in the recipe.
If your sauce doesnt thicken to your liking, remove some liquid, mix with cornflour and combine
if using diced chicken, instead of putting in oven, add chicken, mushrooms and carrots to bowl reverse speed soft 16 mins 100 degrees or until cooked . May need additional corn flour to thicken. Sauce won't be as flavour as cooked out version in oven. This way will need tweaking - untested.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thick Yoghurt
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER