- 500 g Chicken thigh fillets, diced & partially frozen
- 100 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 100 g bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 40 g Tasty Cheese diced
- 3 tablespoons Quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- extra olive oil, for greasing
- 4 sprig parsley, leaves only
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Combine chia seeds and water in a cup and set aside.
2. Line baking tray with paper and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
3. Place 40g diced cheese into the bowl. Chop 5 seconds/speed 9. Set aside.
4. Place bacon & onion into bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Saute for 3 min/100 degrees/speed 1. Place into thermoserver and set aside.
5. Place chicken into bowl. Mince for 20 seconds/speed 6.
6. Add cream cheese, onion & bacon mixture, chia mixture, chopped cheese, quinoa flakes & parsley. Mix 20 seconds/speed 5.
7. Grease hands with olive oil and shape mixture into rissoles and place onto prepared baking tray.
8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
9. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
You could also fry these, or steam them in the varoma.
To make lactose free as well, just use lactose free cheese and leave out the cream cheese.
Serve with mashed sweet potato or steam vegetables.
Perfect for meal prepping, and taking for lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby