- 2 portions Chorzio, chopped
- 3 slices smoked bacon, chopped
- 1 brown onion
- 1 fillet chicken breast, chopped roughly
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cans brown lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Cannelli Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 heaped teaspoons beef stock powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon Gravox gravy powder
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (400g)
- half can water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion to TM and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds and scrap the onion down from the walls.
2. Add meats and olive oil and turn to speed 1 and Varoma tempreture for 10mins.
3. Add remaining ingredients and lower heat to 85 and start on speed 1 for 30mins.
4. Transfer to Thermoserve or bowls, sit on a fake bear skin rug in front of a fire in a wood cabin during a snowstorm with good company and red wine.
Saute meats and onion
Accessories you need
Goes well with some homemade crusty garlic bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best Playdough (Gluten Free)
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Iced tea syrup