- 1 --- onion, white, cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash chilli powder, (optional)
- 160 grams chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 --- canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 650 grams chicken breast fillet, diced 3cm
- 700 grams water
- 350 grams rice, risotto, (Aborio)
- 150 grams fresh baby spinach leaves, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add onion and garlic to bowl. 5 seconds, speed 5, MC on.
2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add EVOO, 2 mins, 120 degrees, speed 2, MC on.
3. Add Chorizo, diced tomatoes and chilli powder (if using), 6 mins, Varoma temp, speed 1, MC on.
4. Add salt, chicken and water to bowl. 5 mins, 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1. Replace MC with simmering basket to avoid splatter.
5. Add rice to bowl. 18 mins, 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1. Replace4 MC with simmering basket to avoid splatter.
6. Transfer into Thermoserver and stir through baby spinach (if using). Let rest for 5mins before serving.
* Parmesan cheese can also be added.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chả chiên
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Apricot Chicken Curry - Revamp
- Beef Masala Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce
- Berubut Masak Lemak Chilli Api
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese
- Thermomixtress' Chunky Guacamole
- Mushroom and Mascarpone Tart
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Tanias Scones
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Simple Butter Cookies
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Pear Galette
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables