- 1 --- onion, white, cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash chilli powder, (optional)
- 160 grams chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 --- canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 650 grams chicken breast fillet, diced 3cm
- 700 grams water
- 350 grams rice, risotto, (Aborio)
- 150 grams fresh baby spinach leaves, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add onion and garlic to bowl. 5 seconds, speed 5, MC on.
2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add EVOO, 2 mins, 120 degrees, speed 2, MC on.
3. Add Chorizo, diced tomatoes and chilli powder (if using), 6 mins, Varoma temp, speed 1, MC on.
4. Add salt, chicken and water to bowl. 5 mins, 100 degrees speed 1. Replace MC with simmering basket to avoid splatter.
5. Add rice to bowl. 18 mins, 100 degrees speed 1. Replace4 MC with simmering basket to avoid splatter.
6. Transfer into Thermoserver and stir through baby spinach (if using). Let rest for 5mins before serving.
* Parmesan cheese can also be added.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Curried Sausages
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken