THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams Block Parmesan Cheese, Chop to grate
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 bunch parsley, Small bunch
- 50 grams olive oil
- 100 grams white wine
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 300 grams chicken, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 Chorizos, Sliced into disks then cut in half
- 2 tablespoons Chicken stock concentrate, Quirky Cooking
- 200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- Add Water to just under 2 litre mark on bowl
- 200 grams baby peas, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place Spinach leaves in Thermoserver.
Grate Parmesan cheese 10seconds/Speed9
Place in the Thermoserver.
I dont wash the bowl but you can if you prefer.
Chop onion, garlic and parsley 2-3 Seconds/Speed 7
Add oil to TM bowl using scales to weigh in
Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 1 with MC off
Add Chorizo 2 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1
Add wine & rice Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1
Add chicken, stock concentrate, and water (just pour the water in until is reaches to just under the 2l mark on your bowl).
Cook 17 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1
In the meantime sit the peas in some hot water to thaw.
When finished pour risotto on top of cheese, peas and spinach in the thermoserver. Allow to rest for at least 5-10 minutes for rice to absorb the liquid.
Stir to mix leaves and cheese with risotto
come and like my facebook page for more recipes. facebook.com/essentiallivingmumma or my blog at essentiallivingmum.wix.com/blog
This recipe is a variant of the Chicken, Pumpkin and Spinach Risotto which has amazing reviews. //www.recipecommunity.com.au/main-dishes-meat-recipes/chicken-bacon-pumpkin-spinach-risotto/140070
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts - LCHF Friendly* - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Best Easter Egg Hot Chocolate - Essential Living Mumma
- Hidden Veggie meatballs in napoli sauce - Essential Living Mumma
- Sugar Free Strawberry & Blueberry Coconut Muffins - Lunchbox friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- ZUCCHINI & SPINACH LUNCHBOX SLICE/QUICHES - ESSENTIAL LIVING MUMMA