- 500 grams sweet potato, cut into large chunks
- 50 grams coconut cream
- 500 grams chicken breast, cut into large strips
- 1 bunch asian greens / bok choy, leaves separated
- 800 grams water
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 centimetres ginger fresh, peeled
- 100 grams soy sauce
- 1 --- handful fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, optional
8Recipe is created for
Place basket inside ™ bowl & fill with sweet potato, fill ™ bowl with water, place chicken pieces & any remaining sweet potatoe into Varoma tray. Put lid on & place VAroma on top of ™ bowl. Cook on Varoma Speed 4 for 25 mins. Place chicken into a dish & cover with foil. Empty hot water from ™ bowl carefully. Place sweet potatoe & coconut milk into ™ bowl & blend for 1 min speed 6 100 degrees. Place sweet potatoe mash into thermoserver.
Clean ™ bowl. Place garlic , ginger, coriander & chilli into ™ bowl , chop speed 10 for 5 secs. Add soy sauce on top. Place basket in ™ bowl on top of sauce, fill with asian greens. Cook all together for 5 mins Varoma temp speed 3.
Prepare 2 plates with bed of sweet potato/coconut mash, place asian greens on top , then a serving of chicken pieces & drizzle hot soy sauce dressing on top
chicken & sweet potatoe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce