- 1 Whole chicken, (hot Chicken)
- 2 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 onions
- 5 level teaspoons Flour, Plain
- 2 level teaspoons white sugar
- 3 level teaspoons curry powder
- 500 grams full cream milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chicken in the bowl - reverse speed, 5 second, speed 4
Remove chicken and put aside
Cut in half and put onion into the bowl for 4 seconds speed 7
Cut carrot and celery into small slices (optional blitz it with the onion)
Add carrot and celery into the bowl with the onion
Add a tea spoon of oil
Cook 6min medium heat spoon speed on reverse
Check the carrot and celery is soft enough to your liking
Add curry powder and cook for another 1min on medium heat spoon speed on reverse
Add chicken cubes or chicken stock paste, sugar, 1 cup of milk and flour paste mix for 1min medium heat and spoon speed on reverse
Add second cup of milk and shredded chicken from earlier - cook for 10mins, 100deg spoon speed reverse
And serve with rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages