- 400 g chicken breast fillet, (cubed partially frozen)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, white, medium
- 200 g quinoa, uncooked and rinsed
- 400 g Beans, Black, drained and rinsed
- 1 Corn, cup, tinned or frozen
- 400 g tomatoes, diced tinned or fresh
- 1-2 capsicum, green, jalapeno finely chopped
- 1/3 water, mineral, 1/3 cup tap water
- 1 bottles sauce, enchilada
- 1-2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander seed, ground
- 1 tbsp cumin seed, ground
- 1 cheese, grated, tasty or mexican blend
- 3 eschalots, chopped
- 1/4 coriander, fresh, chopped
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add half the cubed chicken to mixing bowl,turbo 1 sec intervals till minced. Remove to a bowl. Repeat with second half. Remove to bowl with other minced chicken.
Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl chop 5 sec/speed7. Add 30g olive oil and chicken to bowl and saute 10mins/100 degrees/reverse/speed2.
Add in remaining ingredients other than the topping ingredients (grated cheese, eschalots and fresh coriander). Replace lid and MC and cook 15 mins/100 degrees/reverse/speed 2 then a further 30 mins/90 degrees/reverse/speed 2 until the liquid is absorbed into the mixture.
Taste and adjust seasoning (salt and pepper to taste) if necessary. Pour into Thermoserver and stir through half the cheese with spatula. Sprinkle eschalots, remaining cheese and coriander on top. Cover with lid to let cheese melt and then serve with sour cream and smashed avocado. Can also be served with tortillas or wraps.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Corn Fritters
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Corn and Potato Soup
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Corn Chowder
- Spring Roll Pastry
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Teabag tea biscuits
- Shady Grady Cheesecake