- 400 g chicken breast fillet, (cubed partially frozen)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, white, medium
- 200 g quinoa, uncooked and rinsed
- 400 g Beans, Black, drained and rinsed
- 1 Corn, cup, tinned or frozen
- 400 g tomatoes, diced tinned or fresh
- 1-2 capsicum, green, jalapeno finely chopped
- 1/3 water, mineral, 1/3 cup tap water
- 1 bottles sauce, enchilada
- 1-2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander seed, ground
- 1 tbsp cumin seed, ground
- 1 cheese, grated, tasty or mexican blend
- 3 eschalots, chopped
- 1/4 coriander, fresh, chopped
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add half the cubed chicken to mixing bowl,turbo 1 sec intervals till minced. Remove to a bowl. Repeat with second half. Remove to bowl with other minced chicken.
Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl chop 5 sec/speed7. Add 30g olive oil and chicken to bowl and saute 10mins/100 degrees/reverse/speed2.
Add in remaining ingredients other than the topping ingredients (grated cheese, eschalots and fresh coriander). Replace lid and MC and cook 15 mins/100 degrees/reverse/speed 2 then a further 30 mins/90 degrees/reverse/speed 2 until the liquid is absorbed into the mixture.
Taste and adjust seasoning (salt and pepper to taste) if necessary. Pour into Thermoserver and stir through half the cheese with spatula. Sprinkle eschalots, remaining cheese and coriander on top. Cover with lid to let cheese melt and then serve with sour cream and smashed avocado. Can also be served with tortillas or wraps.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Corn Juice
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Tuna Mornay
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chicken Spesh