- 1 medium onion, halved
- 1/2 fennel, roughly chopped
- 30 grams oil
- 3 parsnips, roughly chopped
- 250 grams white wine
- 250 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoons EDC vegie stock
- 1-2 chicken breast/s, diced
- 3 sprigs parsley, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoon cornflour, mixed in a little water
- 1 egg
- 60 grams Milk
- 250 grams plain flour
- 200 grams unsalted butter, chilled, cut into walnut-sized pieces
- 120 grams sour cream
1. Place onion, fennel, parsnip in bowl and chop 10sec/speed4
2. Add oil and saute 4min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add water, stock, wine, chicken and cook 15min/100°C//speed 1.5, with simmering basket instead of MC on top of mixing bowl lid
4. Add parsley and cornflour mixture and cook 3min/100°C//speed 1.5
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until at room temperature.
6. Meanwhile in a small bowl combine egg and milk together then set aside.
7. Preheat oven to 180°C. Once filling has cooled, pour 30 cm x 25 cm pie dish.
8. Roll out rested sour cream pastry to approx. 5 mm thickness, then place pastry lid on top of pie dish, cut around the edges to remove excess pastry and press firmly around the edges to seal. Brush the egg wash over the top pastry and using a sharp knife, make a small incision in the top of the pastry to allow steam to escape during baking.
The Sour cream pastry recipe can be found here //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/sour-cream-pastry/65236
Sour Cream Pastry
Serve with a few steamed green vegies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice