- 1 medium onion, halved
- 1/2 fennel, roughly chopped
- 30 grams oil
- 3 parsnips, roughly chopped
- 250 grams white wine
- 250 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoons EDC vegie stock
- 1-2 chicken breast/s, diced
- 3 sprigs parsley, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoon cornflour, mixed in a little water
- 1 egg
- 60 grams Milk
- 250 grams plain flour
- 200 grams unsalted butter, chilled, cut into walnut-sized pieces
- 120 grams sour cream
1. Place onion, fennel, parsnip in bowl and chop 10sec/speed4
2. Add oil and saute 4min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add water, stock, wine, chicken and cook 15min/100°C//speed 1.5, with simmering basket instead of MC on top of mixing bowl lid
4. Add parsley and cornflour mixture and cook 3min/100°C//speed 1.5
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until at room temperature.
6. Meanwhile in a small bowl combine egg and milk together then set aside.
7. Preheat oven to 180°C. Once filling has cooled, pour 30 cm x 25 cm pie dish.
8. Roll out rested sour cream pastry to approx. 5 mm thickness, then place pastry lid on top of pie dish, cut around the edges to remove excess pastry and press firmly around the edges to seal. Brush the egg wash over the top pastry and using a sharp knife, make a small incision in the top of the pastry to allow steam to escape during baking.
The Sour cream pastry recipe can be found here //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/sour-cream-pastry/65236
Sour Cream Pastry
Serve with a few steamed green vegies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds