- 750 grams chicken breast, Cut into 3-4 pieces
- 50 grams Semi-dried tomatoes, Drained
- 1 egg
- 35 grams stale bread, Broken into large chunks
- 200 grams feta cheese, Crumbled
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the bread into the bowl and process into breadcrumbs, speed 6, 6 seconds. Empty the breadcrumbs into a bowl and set aside.
Place the chicken breast into the bowl and process for 10 seconds on speed 6 or until finely minced.
Add the semi-dried tomatoes, feta, egg and breadcrumbs back into the bowl. Season with cracked pepper. Process on speed 5 for 7 seconds until ingredients combined.
Shape mixture into 12 rissoles and cook in a large frying pan until cooked through.
Accessories you need
You can prepare these earlier and store in fridge until required. Left over rissoles can also been frozen and defrosted when needed.
The ingredient amounts is fairly flexible, I have used less chicken and it turns out fine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- Monte Carlo Biscuits - Foodie Mumma Ren Style
- Orange & Lime Curd
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Gran"s Little Cheese Cakes