- 500 grams chicken breast or thighs, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 bunch parsley, washed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chicken or vegetable stock
- S & P to taste
- 1/4 cup extra flour for coating
- 2 tablespoons Oil for frying
1. Place chicken, onion, parsley, garlic and flour into the and blitz sp 4.5 until ground to your preference..around 15-20 seconds.
2. Add egg, mayonnaise and S & P, and blend sp4/10 secs. Mixture will be soft.
3. Roll mixture into pattie shapes and then roll in extra flour. Mixture can be used now or put in the fridge for later.
4. Fry in a hot pan with oil for about 5-8 minutes each side, until folden brown and cooked when tested.
5. Drain on paper towels.
Accessories you need
Quick and easy...
This is quite a soft mixture when shaping. Add extra flour if it's not able to hold a pattie shape when forming.
Serve with a jacket potato, and a crisp side salad.
Follow me on FaceBook at "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread rolls and yeast based recipes.
And check out my new ebook on breadmaking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Pizza pockets
- Leek Cumin lamb cutlet
- German savoury Meat loaf
- Lamb ribs with an apricot glaze
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies