- 1 onion, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 40 grams Evoo
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder or flakes
- 6-8 skinless chicken thighs
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 400 gram can Chopped Tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 40 grams Evoo, (additional)
- 30 grams fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion, garlic and ginger to the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil, turmeric, chilli and saute 5 min/120C/speed 1.
3. Add whole chicken thighs + salt and cook 5 min/120C//speed 1.
4. Add tomatoes, cumin, coriander and then give a quick stir with spatula. Cook 15 min/100C//speed 1. Place the simmering basket on top of lid (instead of MC) to allow more steam to escape.
5. Add the additional 40g of oil and the coriander leaves, cook for another 15 min/100C//speed with the simmering basket in place of the MC.
Serve with Basmati rice, or naan bread.
EVOO is short for Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This recipe has been modified for the TM from Le Cordon Bleu cookbook (chicken collection)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka