- 1 portion Indian Curry Base, (see my other recipes)
- 700 grams chicken thigh fillet, chopped into 3 cm pieces
- 125 grams coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon sultanas, add more if preferred
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
1. Add curry base, chicken, coconut cream, sultanas to TM bowl.
2. Cook 60 minutes/ /100C /Speed Soft. Remove MC about 15 minutes from end of cooking time and replace with steamer basket.
3. Place in Thermoserver. Stir through flaked almonds. Rest 5 minutes. Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.